Although the last day of 2013 ended on a sour note, I'm feeling optimistic and positive about this year! Even though it's just another day, it's a new year and with a new year resolutions!
Last Year's Resolutions (& If I stuck to it):
1. Blog every day - whether it be a short or long or somewhere in between I shall blog. This will help me just look back at the day and to reflect. Plus I enjoy just rambling and a story usually ensues.
Now I definitely tried for the first few months but it just inevitably didn't last.
2. Work Out - Generic yes, but I shall stick with it. I did good the past few months so I'm going to continue with it. Luckily I am able to go to a gym that's near my work and where I live so I can't really complain about not having time when the gym is right there. Also when it gets warmer running outside
I had a good routine for a while, fell off then got back on but then fell off.
3. Find someone - Let's be honest we all want to be in a relationship so I think this year will be a good year. Granted I've to stick myself out their and just go for it so we'll see how this one goes.
Tried, didn't happen.
4. Continue to pay debt - We all have bills and this isn't going away until it's all paid for. So good resolution right?!?
I actually did and still have debt but it's getting less!
5. Positivity - End the day on a good note as well as start the day with the expectation that it will be a good day. Trying not to let the negative get me down or stress me out.
I actually did this too!
What I learned from these resolutions, some were very overly ambitious but with a tweak or two here are my resolutions this year:
1. Continue to pay off debt - Since I deferred my student loan debt for a few months, I've increased some amount but it's not going to stop me from getting my debt paid off!
2. Positivity - Even though I don't acknowledge this everyday, I know that this has been a good resolution and nobody likes negative people, right? Right!
3. Be Healthy & Fit - Instead of committing to work out, I just want to be healthy and fit! So going to the gym will definitely be a part of this resolution but it's about feeling good about myself physically.
4. Find someone - They're out there somewhere and it'll only happen if I just let it happen. So we'll again see how this year will go!
5. Blog when I want - I won't say everyday but when I want. If I feel inspired to blog I'll blog, but I'm not going to force myself to do it when I may just not feel like doing it. Blogging for me is a great way for me to express my thoughts and opinions.
Again Happy New Year!