As always, I'm neglecting to blog.
But I have however been busy working on things, whether that be for work, life or pursing to be a working actor.
Anyways, this blog entry will be about what I would love to get for the holiday season. I originally was just thinking to tell everyone to just get me a gift card, but let's be honest. People like to get meaningful gifts to others. So here's what I'm thinking I'd like to see for myself. Yes, that may sound conceited but at least for my friend's who may be "struggle bussing" to get me something here are some ideas:
1. Business Cards - Pursing my dream of being a working actor (in both LA & NYC) I'm going to need some business cards. Granted I could easily go to a store and get the create your own, but I would really love to get some professionally made. I've already got the design concept...so if someone want to get me this that would be cool!
2. Personal Chef/Nutritionist/Personal Trainer/Food/Fuel for the gym - This might sound crazy but I'm actually starting to go to the gym to work out and as much as America is trying to usually lose weight I'm trying to gain weight in the form on muscle. So something along the lines of getting myself into shape would be nice. Plus I won't turn down food, but usually trying to gain muscle weight you need to be eating right and not just junk.
3. Apple Store Gift Card - I know I said besides a gift card but listen...my cell phone company is going to officially start getting the iPhone 5, I would really like this as a gift. Preferably the 32gb black/slate, but I'll take what I can get. Also buying it without contract/unlocked starts at $629 (the 32gb is $100 more) asking for small increments of gift cards would be so bad. The minimum amount you can buy for an Apple Store gift card is I think $15. So it's a cheap gift, but if at least 50 friends got me $15 gift cards I'd be able to get it!
4. Handmade gift - This might sound cheesy but handmade gifts are still pretty awesome. The person making it had to think of what to make and do it. I like bow ties, scarfs, gloves, blankets, hats, trinkets, w/e you can think of making I'll be happy to have. Plus handmade food...well granted that may conflict with #2 but I'd be ok with it.
5. Hanging out with friends - One of the best gifts is the company of friends. I would enjoy spending time with friends, especially during this busy time and to just take a day, hour, moment to just catch up or play some board games or eat.
There is probably more things i can think of but we'll leave it at these. Also check out my Pintrest
to possibly get an idea of what to get me too. Granted I've started slowly getting into pintrest but it's a start!